- This event has passed.
Boost Retention and Engagement through Internal Mobility, Succession and Career Development
November 15, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm UTC+0
November 15, 2022 at 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM ET
Internal mobility, career development, and succession planning can be used to fill the skills gaps, retain and engage, advance careers, and more. This webcast highlights the key findings from our study on The State of Internal Mobility, Succession, and Career Development in 2022-23. More specifically we will discuss:
- the perceived effectiveness of internal mobility, succession, and career development initiatives
- the obstacles organizations face when implementing these processes
- the tools and technologies used in these areas
- the people who have the primary responsibility for these processes
- the specific practices linked to success in these areas
We will start by focusing on HR professionals’ views on internal mobility, succession planning, and career development within their organizations. How effective are these programs today?
Next, you will learn about obstacles organizations face when implementing these processes and potential strategies for overcoming these obstacles.
Then, you will learn about the tools and technologies used in these areas. Which tools and technologies are most widely used? Is there a correlation between the use and success of the initiatives? Can these technologies help with the obstacles your organization is facing?