- This event has passed.
The Future of Employee Engagement 2021
November 23, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm UTC-5
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
Employee engagement has been a concern for years, but the statistic remains that about two-thirds of employees remain on leave! This dampens the “discretionary effort” of employees with huge consequences for employers, including poor performance, revenue, customer dissatisfaction, brand damage, lawsuits, and bottom line.
The pandemic and rapid changes are constantly changing the engagement landscape. In this program, Don will share strategies and tools to pick up his engagement game!
Why you should Attend
- Any Leader or Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Director of Human Resources
- Human Resources Partner
- Human Resource Consultant
Areas Covered in the Session
You should attend this program if you are interested in:
- Finding out what is working and not working in the new work environment
- How “entitlement” is affecting engagement
- The importance of inclusion in designing engagement programs
- Engaging the remote workforce
- Branding the work experience
- Attracting engaged employees
- And more
Who Will Benefit
- What we have learned about employee engagement
- Attracting and hiring engaged employees
- The importance of a post hire interview
- Producing a wow onboarding experience
- How to show you care
- Branding an engaged culture
- The math of engagement
- Improving your engagement!