Amazon has introduced the Alexa Skill virtual recruiter, which will help potential candidates interact with the e-commerce business, understand Amazon’s maintenance process, policies, personal guides, and training resources that will better prepare them for the process. of e-commerce. selection.
Alexa’s new skill helps job seekers get the right information about their Amazon jobs. It not only provides the available learning feeds and gives them access to training resources and videos, but also sends them periodic updates.
At Amazon, we’re driven by our passion for innovating to make life easier for customers. The virtual recruiter is one step closer to making the candidate experience smoother and more fluid,” said Raj Kaza, director of Talent Acquisition – Consumer, APAC, Amazon, adding that “Alexa Skill will act as an emerging recruiting assistant” and Authentic Amazon information to candidates to “help prepare you for desired positions within the company.”
The virtual recruiter helps candidates save time and minimize contact with them by sharing the right information about their queries, improving the candidate experience, and making it smooth, engaging, and intuitive. This voice-activated feature helps applicants find accurate and consistent information instantly, contextually, and accurately when they get information from Amazon.
As of today, September 17th, the free ‘virtual recruiter’ is available, accessible by following these simple steps:
- To start using your Alexa device, just say “Alexa, enable virtual recruiter”
- For mobile/desktop devices, visit the Alexa Skills Store at www. amazon.in/skills and search for / enable “Virtual Recruiter”
- Ask a question saying “Alexa, Open Virtual Recruiter”
Candidates can ask questions such as:
- “Alexa, what is the culture of the first day at Amazon?”
- “Alexa, how do I find jobs on Amazon?”
- “Alexa, what are the leadership principles at Amazon?”