SeekOut, the platform that helps adults and large companies grow together, today announced the launch of SeekOut Grow, a new solution that empowers HR teams to understand and grow the organization and provides employees with a self-service portal to track their careers. progress goals. With the launch of SeekOut Kura, the SeekOut platform is the most comprehensive enterprise talent optimization platform available.
“People are the foundation for success at all companies. Yet today, most leaders lack visibility into the talent they already have–their skills and experiences and ways to energize and maximize that human potential, With SeekOut Grow, we’re giving companies a comprehensive view of talent across the organization so they can help grow, retain, and redeploy talent–allowing businesses and their people to succeed.”
– Anoop Gupta, CEO, and Co-Founder at SeekOut
The SeekOut Platform offers the industry’s best solution to help managers understand their talent while providing a clear picture of the talent pool across the country. Today’s companies lack important data about their employees, such as past jobs, skills, and experience outside of their current job. SeekOut’s comprehensive data profile leverages multiple external and internal data sources in real time, providing an unprecedented and deep understanding of companies’ talent and their ability to succeed. A powerful talent analytics layer also provides a valuable scenario for HR managers, business leaders, and employees.
We saw a 30% increase in internal employee mobility within the first months of implementation. This allowed our partners to find untapped talent within our organization, said Tammy Coleman-Craig, Vice President of Talent Acquisition and People Enablement at Ciena.
SeekOut Kura is based on a talent data platform that puts employees in control of their career growth. Unlike other solutions, Grow leverages:
- Comprehensive Talent Profiles: Employee skills and work experience are already hosted from external and internal information sources, so they don’t have to fill out tedious forms.
- Dynamic HR Tech Stack Integration: Integration with internal processes such as HRIS, internal GitHub, Jira, and others, resulting in real-time and up-to-date information about employee skills and knowledge.
- Interactive Career Paths: Powerful AI matching between profiles and open jobs allows employees to explore future paths within the organization, find jobs that match their skills, and grow within the company.
- Visibility for Managers: Managers can see job opportunity recommendations in their reports to help them better manage their careers.
- Talent Insights for Leaders: Actionable insights for HR and business leaders with search and filtering capabilities to transform workforce planning, diversity analysis, internal mobility, and talent deployment.
SeekOut is the only crowdfunding platform with seekOut Recruit for external talent recruitment and SeekOut Grow for internal employee development and engagement.
SeekOut is the leading enterprise talent optimization platform used by companies to rapidly hire, grow and retain great talent while focusing on diversity, technical expertise, and other hard-to-find skills. In 2022, SeekOut was named to Forbes’ annual list of America’s Best Startup Employers, and CEO Anoop Gupta was named GeekWire’s Startup CEO of the Year. SeekOut was ranked second in the B2B category of Information’s Top 50 Watchlist for 2021 and was included in Madrona’s Top 40 Intelligent Apps list. Founded in 2017, SeekOut has raised $189 million in funding, is backed by Tiger Global Management, Madrona Venture Group, Mayfield, and Founders Circle Capital, and is valued at $10 billion.